Our bodies undergo a number of changes as we grow older, most notably the formation of wrinkles on our faces. Poor diet, a lack of exercise, and free radicals are also factors contributing to wrinkles.
Several creams, lotions, and methods exist to reduce (this) wrinkles. But did you know there is another way to avoid wrinkles on your face? Yes, it is called Facial Tapping!
Face tapping is a safer, more economical, and easier way to lift the face if you do not want to undergo surgery.
The practice of tapping and applying pressure to points on the face improves blood circulation, which, in turn, addresses the key factors affecting our skin. The daily tapping of the face for five minutes, every day, produces noticeable results quickly. In just four weeks, your skin will tighten, skin tone will improve, wrinkles will likely be reduced, and more!
Regular tapping for just five minutes a day:
Aids our skin to absorb nutrients
promotes lymphatic drainage, which helps to eliminate free radical damage
Improves the flow of oxygen to our skin, which enhances the skin's ability to breathe
Boosts collagen production to plump and smooth the face
Normalizes oil and sweat gland activity
If done consistently, you will notice bouncy, supple skin that looks healthy from within.
But did you know the benefits of Face Tapping extend beyond the skin itself?
But before we go any further, let's take a closer look at what face tapping is all about:
Face tapping is a method that is based on the traditional Chinese belief that the body has a life force, or "chi," which can be stimulated by using your fingertips to tap on key energy points on the head, face, and collar bones. In many ways, face tapping is similar to acupuncture, but without the needles.
The main points of face tapping are:
1) top of the head
2) medial points of the eyebrows
3) lateral sides of the eyes
4) under the eyes
5) under the nose
6) on the chin
7) medial points of the collar bone.
Our overall wellness is affected by negative emotions such as anxiety, hurt, anger, worry, and stress. When we are feeling these emotions, we usually feel them on our heads and faces. By tapping your face in a few strategic places mentioned above, you can diffuse stress almost immediately.
Face tapping is the most effective when you want to:
1. De-Stress: If you are stressed about work, responsibilities, or kids, try tapping on the energy points on the face a few times for five minutes to relieve any negative emotions.
2. Fight Wrinkles: Along with protecting your skin and using anti-ageing products, you can actually use face tapping to combat wrinkles. Tapping relaxes tense muscles and invigorates them.
3. Sleep Better: For most of us, the moment that you lay down for bed is when your mind starts gearing up. Some nights you find yourself lying in bed for an hour or two just thinking of all the things you need to do. When that happens, use face tapping to clear your mind for sleep.
Still not convinced about Face Tapping? If you're a worrier, over-thinker, or just want a little calm in your life, or even if you're trying to achieve healthier, plumper skin, try Face Tapping!
For a minimum of just five minutes a day to look good and feel better all over? Now that should get your fingertips tapping!